J. Louis Simon, Morris M. Simon, and James H. Wright founded the store in 1935 at 109 West Ninth Street. By 1952, the business was ready for new quarters. The new store, at the present location of 911 North Market Street, was designed as one of the most outstanding stores in the country devoted exclusively to the sale of fine clothing for men.
Through the years Wright & Simon has maintained the maximum standards of quality, character and fitting. They look forward to continuing to serve their loyal patrons and also to giving new generations of patrons the pleasant surprise of learning a new concept of satisfaction in clothing purchases, available only where quality, character, and perfect fitting come together.